Aloha! Let’s begin getting to know each other . . .
Two questions you most likely have include:
1) Do you live in Hawai’i? You started out with Aloha after all. Yes, I do live in Hawai’i. Island? Oahu. City? Honolulu. I consider myself blessed to wake-up in such a magical space. I host exclusive, small, retreats, seminars and workshops on all the islands. Contact me here if you want one email about upcoming events.
2) Is your name really Soul Dancer? Yup. It’s always fun to watch Passport officials as they read my name. Most often I see eye-brows go up along with a quizzical look. I just smile and bow as they process me through. How you come to know me all depends on our journey. Our adventure may include a mashup of the following . . .
Social worker (Masters level. Private practice since 1996.) When you seek to genuinely learn, laugh and grow more healthy, wealthy and wise, let’s get to work.
Published author (three books). Six more books currently in progress.
Teacher (Founder: Soul University). Primary focus? Releasing doubt, guilt, shame and worry one day, one step at a time.
My Medium posts blend 45+ years of first-hand experience as a . . .
* Social Worker
* Monk (of three traditions - two Eastern, one Western. Private teacher since 1985.)
* Shaman (of four Nations - two North American, two South American. Sweat lodge ceremonial officiant since 1981.)
* Founder: Soul University (Opened 1990. Ten one-year long courses. Served over 300K so far.)
* Producer (live-talk radio; podcast series).
* Marriage Officiant (Hawai'i license 2013-03682)
* Brother (youngest of nine); Uncle (before I was born LOL); Great Uncle (lost count).
* Friend and confidante.
** Pain in the A** (according to some!)
And finally? Are you available on the first Saturday of the month at 2 p.m. Eastern? Yes? If so, you’re invited! To? Soul University’s office hours. Join us for a lively, engaging live-streamed event to deep-dive into topics that’ll help you gain and maintain a healthy sense of balance. Click for more details.
Imagine me bowing in gratitude before you for your time. I look forward to you joining my Medium follower Ohana (family).
Click to join medium to access unlimited posts.